Well it's been a while...over a year in fact. Woops. Oh well, I'm back and I'm going to try and be a better blogger!
So an update; I finished up my sophomore year at BYU-I. Fun fun fun. Productive? Yes. Did I learn a lot? YES. Still a little ify (spelling?) on a career choice though. I did decided however that I'm going into communications rather than staying in health science. There's still a lot to figure out, and I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do. But after a lot of prayer and time spent going through options, I feel that that's the direction I'm supposed to head towards so here I go.
I've been home for the summer apart from going to southern california for a couple weeks to see various friends and be a bridesmaid at my roommates wedding. Exciting! It was one of the greatest vacations I've had in such a long time. I'm so grateful for my friends, I've been so blessed to have so many that have been such a treasure to me over the years. :)
Any who next weekend I head out to Provo for my very first EFY session as a COUNSELOR!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT! This has been a dream of mine ever since I found out that one could even apply to be a counselor! Ahhhhh :) I have 8 different sessions (weeks) in Provo, Logan, Tacoma and Rexburg this summer. I'm so excited!! I pray that the Lord will help me to be the best counselor I can be. I cannot wait to work with the youth! Just 12 more days! I can't wait for all of the amazing experiences that I'm going to have. I always loved attending EFY as a participant but as a counselor I can't even imagine how cool it's going to be. To be able to help those teens have their testimonies strengthened and help them as they strive to come unto Christ, there's nothing I'd rather be doing this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment