Saturday, February 12, 2011

Feverishly Freezing February!

The weather today is sunny with blue skies-not normal weather for Rexburg lately or so it seems. About a week ago I was walking to my 7:45 Book of Mormon class, it was 6 degrees, 6!!!!! And of course the night before it was -12? Fahrenheit not Celsius might I add! The semester has been fun as usual, it's rough with the frigid temperatures though. Sometimes it's so misleading because it will be a little sunny but still so cold where it's super uncomfortable to be outside. It makes me miss the fall season here and I miss the green! Everything is white or brown (dirty snow). But I still am enjoying myself here at Ricks! My dad came to visit a couple weekends ago so it was really fun to see him and spend time with him. We went up skiing to Grand Targhee and went out to dinner at Bajio's (it's like Cafe Rio). This last weekend I went down to Utah with Loren and his friends to hang out with some friends of ours and to watch a ski competition in Park City-it was sweet! And last night I had Sushi for the first time since I've been here at school WAHOO! YAY!!!! it was so good. I love Sushi. :))))) Anyways, just a quick update.






No comments:

Post a Comment