




Well I'm here in my dorm room in Lamprecht Hall at BYUI! This place is basically flipping sweet, college has been more than what I ever hoped for. The atmosphere, the people, the location it's all so amazing! It truly is privilege to be here and I cannot wait to see what else this place has to offer. I've met so many cool people and finally am enjoying being surrounded by such good friends on all fronts! My classes are totally sweet especially my Book of Mormon class. The teachers here are all pretty awesome from what I've heard from other students so I'm pretty much loving it. And I'm the activities co-chair in my ward (basically me and another guy plan everything for the ward) WHICH IS AWESOME! School's good, life's good and the church is true. Enough said! :)
Mackenzie, you are having such a great time! I love it! You are such a good example, I am so glad you are happy, and um...do you ever attend class? Seems like you are always partying! HAHA! JK!
ReplyDeleteum that was mimi that commented, not Jeremy, sorry I use his account
ReplyDeleteYou really are having fun, aren't ya!!! Life only gets better after college! Enjoy your time now and keep looking forward. You are such a darling girl. Love your spunk, attitude, sassiness and passion, most importantly your testimony and heart!
ReplyDelete