Ah here it is, my first blog entry. Woo hoo, this is so exciting. Okay, not really but I do feel somewhat excited about this new transition in my life and I must inform you that part of this transition is the beginning of blogging for Mackenzie Ann McCleve (is blogging a verb? because I just decided it is)! Why did I decide to blog? Well I suppose I knew that this coming fall would be a big change for myself and family. By this change I mean, me not being around my house, home ward, or Bellingham...at all. Which means I have big shoes to fill because if you know me, you are well aware of the fact that I am a chatter box. So of course my family and friends are usually well informed about what's going on in my life. And they pass that info on to distant relatives, friends in the ward etc. So here I am trying to fill that huge gap on WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT MACKENZIE MCCLEVE??? So folks, this new blog here will be my attempt to keep you updated on my oh so eventful life. :) Enjoy! By the way, I find blogger rather confusing...even though I'm usually pretty quick when it comes to figuring out websites, cell phones, computers, cameras...you get the idea. But Blogger!??? Now there is a worthy opponent! Anyways, so I'm sure blog isn't that creative or organized but bare with me!
More to come!
Welcome to the World of Bloggers! YAY!!! If you need any help with wanting to make changes to the width of your page or background, let me know. I love setting up and helping out with blogs. Can't wait to read all about your new adventures!
ReplyDelete